Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #2281
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ive never touched a Rainbow Six game, although i hear they're pretty good. >.>

    Currently playing Panzer Dragoon Orta, and am surprised at how much there is still to do, despite it being a simple railshooter. I unlocked the original Panzer Dragoon for the Saturn as an extra, which was nice, and recently worked my way through a massive subquest.

  2. #2282
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    WoW
    XS2
    SSBM
    ToS
    Narutimatte Hero 2 (Naruto PS2 fighting game)

  3. #2283
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want that Naruto game! XD Is it available in pal DVD as well? NTSC won't work in hungary, if I may order it...

  4. #2284
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    NTSC only, I believe... It's JP only, so no matter what, you need to mod your PS2. Or trick it into burning to your PS2 HDD >>;

  5. #2285
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn it. I wanted that so much! Any new Naruto game out besides that?

  6. #2286
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    There's a few GCN game, which aren't as good as the PS2 ones.

    Meh.

  7. #2287
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Dreamer(1): Is it available in pal DVD as well? NTSC won't work in hungary, if I may order it...

    Most (>90%, all of the new ones, all of the high-end ones) European TVs will support PAL60, a standards hack which ends up being PAL quality with NTSC metrics and how American and Japanese games play on a chipped console. This means they not only play, but look better in Europe ^_^ . You need a chipped console though.


    IRT Xel(1): I believe it'll need a modchip for the HD anyways.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 04, 2005 08:00 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  8. #2288
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Cat: I rented the newest one and didn't really care for it, just because it was so bland, I like Ghost Recon better. However Republic Commando takes the good parts of Rainbow Six and Star Wars and combines them to make a great single player game. Not sure about multiplayer, however.

  9. #2289
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine didn't need modded for the HDD. Or is that some EU PS2 thing?

  10. #2290
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh? Nope, I thought so because you need to run some software AFAIK, and AFAIK that software is unlicensed by sony.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •